but how do you convince little kids to wear clever costumes they won’t appreciate?
"mommy can i be batman?"
"no you and your brother are going as van gogh and the starry night painting, it’ll be so hilarious and witty"
"i want to be batman though"
"shhhhh mommy needs more followers on pinterest"
*buys kinky bra for looking hot in front of the mirror at 3am by yourself*
from now on, whenever anybody doubts marvel casting ill just show them this
My dad the comic book expert said they made Fury look like Samuel L Jackson with his permission in the comic book. So when they made the movie, guess who they had to go find? Samuel L Jackson.
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
What were your inspirations, especially since [Tauriel] is a completely created character; what brought you to bring that power because there were a lot of ways you could have played that role that would have been along the lines of what we usually see for a girl in an action movie where she’s not in the adventure, she’s the prize…?
I hate it when a character doesn’t have a FUCKING LAST NAME, SO THEIR TAG IS FULL OF SHIT YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT.
why do people have replies disabled…who do you think you are…I have things to say
Okay so I’ve never read Harry Potter but I’ve watched a few of the movies when I was little (I don’t remember much from it) and people are saying Harry was a half blood? But i saw a post where half blood was having one parent being wizard and the other human but like weren’t Lily and James both wizards? I’m so confused.
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.